Toby's Dressing Recipes
Spring Veggie Pasta Salad
Bright and cheery is just how we like it with our spring greens. Pasta salads are the perfect potluck crowd pleaser and delicious dish to munch on throughout the week. Keep this easy-to-toss recipe handy for your favorite occasions throughout spring and summer.
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup spinach, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 3 radishes, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 8 oz quinoa pasta
- 1 beet, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 avocado, mashed or chopped
- Juice from 1/2 small lemon
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss. Add your favorite Toby’s Tofu or dressing. Enjoy!
We're always looking for the perfect salad to make waves at the table. Something simple and easy to make but incredibly delicious is always a winner. Consider this tasty new toss-up with crunchy kale, chickpeas, and lemon. A classic but wonderful combo.
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 tbsp Follow Your Heart Cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Salt + pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with your favorite Toby’s Dressing or a dollop of Toby’s Tofu before serving. Enjoy!
Spring Vegetable and Quinoa Salad
Taste the literal rainbow with this stunning salad mix! Packed with whole grains, vibrant fruits, and plenty of spring greens to kick off the season. Not to mention, basil and lemon add an extra zing to refreshing flavors for a beautiful and wholesome dish.
- Spring mix salad
- Red cabbage
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Lemon juice
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Add salad to a plate and top with the rest of the ingredients; finishing with a drizzle of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice.
pear arugula salad with toasted farro
In the busy midst of back-to-school activities and holiday rush, this simple, yet delicious salad is a perfect edition to the table this fall. The subtle, sweet flavor of pear will balance sharp tones of arugula while the soft crunch of roasted pecans and farro add to a hearty and protein-packed dish perfect for any autumn meal. Make this salad as a side or as a vegetarian main for lighter dinners.
- 5 ounces arugula
- 1-2 pears thinly sliced
- ¼ cup roasted pecans
- 1 cup dry farro
- ¼ teaspoon cracked pepper
- Toby's Chunky Feta or Lite Blue Cheese Dressing
- Prepare farro according to package directions, then toast for 10 minutes. Combine ingredients and drizzle with Toby’s Chunky Feta or Lite Blue Cheese Dressing for a lighter option.
kale-brussel sprout salad with creamy tahini ranch dressing
This flavorful fall salad will be a hit at parties, potlucks, even thanksgiving. Add it to the menu for it’s in-season Brussel sprouts and squash. Toss in some applewood smoked ham for an extra kick or keep it veggie while enjoying the delectable tastes of sweet cranberries and nutty notes of tahini and walnut or the crunch of kale.
- 2 cups brussel sprouts, finely chopped
- 2 cups kale, finely chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup applewood smoked ham (optional)
- ½ cup liquid tahini
- 1 cup butternut squash, diced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Toby's Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Toss olive oil, salt, and pepper with diced squash on a baking sheet. Roast squash for 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile, mix liquid tahini with Toby’s Ranch Dressing. Combine rest of ingredients. Top with a drizzle of tahini-ranch.
Winter Lite Blue Salad
Simple recipes make life fun and easy and this Winter Lite Blue Salad is incredibly fun and deliciously easy. It features apples, candied pecans, Toby’s Lite Blue Cheese Dressing, greens, tangerines. This Winter Lite Blue Salad is a healthy winter option without sacrificing flavor.
- 5 ounces spinach
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup candied pecans
- 2 tangerines, peeled and separated
- Toby’s Lite Blue Cheese Dressing
- Combine ingredients, drizzle with Lite Blue Cheese Dressing and enjoy!
Mandarin pomegranate Salad
Every holiday table needs a tasty salad to please those of us who want a little greenery in our lives. This Festive Mandarin Pomegranate Salad features ingredients such as pomegranate seeds, mandarin oranges, bright spinach greens and of course Toby’s Dressing. We offer two different dressing options depending on your taste bud preference or dietary needs! The best part about this salad is it’s still really easy to throw together, will look beautiful on your holiday table, and taste delicious.
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 2 mandarin oranges
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- Toby’s Feta Dressing or Lite Ranch
- Peel and segment the baby mandarin oranges. Dice the avocado. Combine all ingredients except dressing.
- When ready to serve, generously drizzle Toby’s Chunky Feta or Lite Ranch Dressing (diet depending!) across the salad to make for a nice presentation!
Apple Honey Mustard Salad
Apples, walnuts, dried cranberries and Toby’s Honey Mustard Dressing make the perfect sweet and savory salad that will keep you full, happy and healthy through the winter months! The apples and cranberries give the salad a nice balance of sweet and tart with the walnuts providing just the right amount of crunch. Drizzle Toby’s Honey Mustard Dressing on top and voila! You have a delicious salad for lunch or dinner! For those of you that need a little added protein we suggest maple glazed chicken or slow cooked honey mustard and pecan pork loin!
- 5 oz. mixed greens
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts either whole or pieces works
- Honey Mustard Dressing
- Add ingredients to large salad bowl in order listed. Drizzle with Honey Mustard Dressing and serve immediately.
Gluten Free BLT Pasta Salad
It’s time for an amazing recipe re-post from one of our favorite bloggers @gatheratthetable! She crafted a beautiful and delicious Gluten Free BLT Pasta Salad using Toby’s Ranch Dressing. With summer hot on our heels we all are craving a light and fresh salad that will keep us cool and full! Check out her recipe and let us know how you like it!