Buffalo cauliflower wings with toby's
Cauliflower "wings" are making their way into mainstream snack trends. So why not make this delicious combo with Toby's? Another perfect Super Bowl snack for your game-day party goers!
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into pieces
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup Frank’s Buffalo red hot wings sauce
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- ½ cup Panko Crust (optional)
- Toby’s Lite Jalapeno Tofu Spread & Dip
- Toby's Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash cauliflower and cut into bite sized pieces. Add flour, water, Frank’s Buffalo Sauce, and melted butter to a bowl and stir until combined. Coat cauliflower pieces with flour mixture. To distribute the mixture more evenly, add to a large container if you have one, place lid on and give it a good shake. Add panko to a bowl and roll half of the cauliflowers in the crumbs.
- Add cauliflower to a greased baking sheet and spread out evenly. Bake for about 35-40 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Remove buffalo bites from oven when done baking (should be slightly browned) and let cool for a minute. Serve with Toby’s Lite Jalapeño and Ranch dressing. Enjoy!
Vegan super bowl nachos
Get ready for game day with Toby's! Not sure what to bring to a Super Bowl get-together or just in need of a revamp for your typical nachos platter? This vegan nacho dish is sure to shock guests with all plant-based ingredients, just don't forget the guacamole!
- Tortilla chips
- Beanfields Sea Salt Bean & Rice Chips
- Toby's Lite Jalapeño Tofu Spread
- Daiya Chedder Style Shreds
- Heidi Ho Chia Cheeze Sauce
- Follow Your Heart Sour Cream
- Pea Sprouts
- Hot Sauce
- Add chips to a baking sheet with Toby’s Lite Tofu, Heidi Ho Chia Cheeze Sauce and Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds. Bake at 450 for 5 minutes. Add the rest of the toppings and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Holiday Wreath salad
Adding red and green to your palette doesn't always have to mean sweets and other holiday treats. Toss this gorgeous salad together to feed your guests' fancy at the next holiday get-together or just to keep your health in check during the cold season. Sweet notes of fruits and berries contrast well with our lite tofu dip. Top it off with vegan feta and cashews for a delicious holiday dish.
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- Handful of blueberries
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Toby's Lite Tofu
- Handful of cashews
- Balsamic vinegar or olive oil
- Vegan ricotta cheese
Add salad to a plate and top with the rest of the ingredients; finishing with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Enjoy!
As we near the spookiest night of the year, finding the perfect costume, pumpkins, and treats are on the list of to-do’s. Add these adorable appetizers to your Halloween party or bring em’ by another event to delight your favorite little ghouls.
A little vegan twist on pizza bites is sure to satisfy all taste buds using olives for a spider or vampire fangs, Toby’s tofu spread for the eyes, and even Chao cheese to go dairy-free on your BOO! bites.
Make eating veggies fun with our vegan stuffed mushroom “eyeballs” topped with tasty peppers, olives, and Toby’s Lite Tofu. However you choose to entertain your guests with Halloween cheer, we wish you the happiest of Halloweens from everyone at Toby’s!
Halloween Pizza Bites
- Pizza Dough
- Toby’s Lite Tofu
- Pizza Sauce
- Field Roast Creamy Original Chao Slices
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Bring pizza dough to room temperature. Cut 6 pieces and press each ball, or use a rolling pin to make small rounds. Grease a cookie sheet or place on parchment paper. Place rounds on cookie sheet.
- Add pizza sauce to each round, a spoonful of tofu and then cut out cheese ghost (optional), cut olives in half and legs in thin pieces to make “spiders”. Add an additional topping you’d like.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from sheet and enjoy!
Stuffed Mushroom “Eyeballs”
- 10 button mushrooms
- ¾-1 cup Toby's Lite Tofu
- 10 sliced olives
- Roasted red bell pepper
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Rinse and dry mushrooms, then remove stems. Lightly grease a baking sheet and place mushrooms on it.
- Fill mushrooms with tofu. Add one olive to each mushroom, place in the middle. Add thinly sliced bell peppers.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from baking sheet and serve. Enjoy!
Christmas Pinwheel Wrap
Looking for a healthy holiday recipe that is festive and delicious? Then look no further than our Christmas Pinwheel Wraps! It’s colorful and jam packed with some of your favorite veggies. Try it out at your Christmas party or include it as part of your meal prep for a delicious workday snack! A special shoutout to Silvia for making this wonderful holiday treat for us.
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- ¾ cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced thin
- ½ cup Toby’s Lite Tofu
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Spread Toby’s Tofu Spread & Dip on each tortilla.
- Add about half of the rest of the ingredients to each tortilla, roll up and slice into ¾” pieces.
- Do the same for the second wrap and place on a plate, in the shape of a tree.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve. Enjoy!
Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
These Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms, made with Toby’s Tofu Spreads, are easy to make, delicious, and perfect for the holidays! Our friend Silvia made these Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms with Spinach, Toby’s Lite Tofu Spread & Dip topped with whole wheat breadcrumbs. Get the full recipe below or here on Silvia’s blog: www.thetinyavocado.com These are a perfect side dish for any Vegan Thanksgiving, fall spread, or potlucks.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 mushrooms
- ¾ cup Toby’s Lite Tofu Spread
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne powder
- 1.5 cups packed fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tbsp whole wheat bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Clean mushrooms carefully under running water or with a damp paper towel. Gently break stems off. Cut off the bottom part of the stem and chop the rest very finely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil under medium heat. Add garlic, chopped mushroom stems, paprika and cayenne powder. Cook for 3 minutes then add tofu and spinach. Cook for another minute or until spinach is wilted.
- Fill each mushroom cap with the tofu mix and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cook for a minute or two.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Most American Deviled Eggs by Fresh Chef Nikki
This patriotic treat is brought to you by Fresh Chef Nikki! We’d thought we’d let Nikki speak for herself about this delicious recipe, read and enjoy!
Nikki: “As you may know, I’m a huge fan of eggs in all forms and frequently post food photos featuring eggs. I thought I’d make the most American deviled eggs, ever. Hence, these came about. This screams America. I used your Jalapeño Ranch dressing, and it was the perfect addition to the stuffing of the eggs! I absolutely love your product!”
- 3 medium white potatoes
- 6 strips bacon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp. chopped chives
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp truffle salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup Toby’s Jalapeno Ranch Dressing
- 9 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- 15 drops red and blue food coloring dye
- 1 cup boiling water + 1 tsp vinegar
- Divide boiling water and vinegar evenly into 2 separate Tupperware that can loosely fit 3 eggs each.
- Add 15 drops blue coloring to one container, and 15 drops red coloring to the other and stir.
- Add 3 eggs into each container and toss around with a spoon.
- Frequently roll eggs around to evenly coat with the coloring, let soak for about 10 minutes. Run eggs under cold water, and pat dry. Cut all eggs in half and remove the yolks.
- To make the filling, bring a medium pot of water with potatoes to a boil, cover, and cook for about 15-20 minutes until fully cooked through. Remove from heat and water and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, chop up bacon into as small of pieces as possible, then fry in 1 tsp olive oil until browned and crispy. Reserve 2 tbsp. of the bacon fat for later, and reserve 1/3 of the bacon bits for the garnish.
- Once the potatoes have completely cooled, peel the skin and dice into small cubes and place in a mixing bowl. Add bacon bits, reserved bacon fat, 3 tbsp. chives, shredded cheese, truffle salt, black pepper, and Toby’s Jalapeño Ranch dressing. Combine all ingredients and set aside. Stuff the eggs with the potato salad, and garnish with remaining bacon bits, chives, and of course, an American flag!