This salad is the perfect lunch salad to get you through a dreary January day. Quinoa is a delicious and nutritious staple, and it pairs perfectly with our Chunky Feta Dressing and in salads (or both!).
Quinoa also has a ton of protein, so no need to add beans or meat to this salad – it’ll get you though the day!
We started with fresh, local winter greens and topped them with refreshing veggies – like tomatoes, radishes and cucumbers. Add avocado for fat, and drizzle with the world’s best Feta Dressing. Seriously, a lunchtime staple.
If you’re transporting your lunch, just wait to add the dressing until you’re about to eat. Or, add the dressing only in the quinoa and stir it up when you’re ready. That way, your greens and other veggies stay nice and fresh.
Quinoa and Greens with Chunky Feta
This quinoa and greens with chunky feta is about to become your new lunchtime favorite. This salad is packed with protein and healthy fat from the avocado. And, not without flavor thanks to the delicious feta. Yum!
- About 3 ounces (or three handfuls) mixed greens
- 1/2 medium avocado, sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 small cucumber, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- Toby’s Chunky Feta Dressing
- Arrange the salad starting with the mixed greens then veggies. Top with cooked quinoa. Drizzle with Toby’s Chunky Feta and serve immediately.