Deviled eggs are perfect party foods – from football games to Easter – they’re always a hit! Here at Toby’s we’re always thinking up ways to make things a little healthier. So, these deviled eggs are simple to put together, always tasty and healthier. Try them out! Your friends and family will seriously thank you.
Healthier Deviled Eggs
Try these healthier, tastier deviled eggs – made with delicious tofu spread instead of plain mayo.
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup Toby’s Original Tofu Dip & Spread
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- salt & pepper, to taste
- paprika, for garnish (optional)
- Hard boil your eggs. We like to do it this way, but everyone does something different! Here’s another idea. Let your eggs cool and peel carefully.
- Cut peeled hardboiled eggs in half, separate yolks into another bowl. Leave the egg whites on a separate plate.
- Place egg yolks, Toby’s Tofu Spread, dijon mustard, white vinegar, salt and pepper together in a bowl, and mix until smooth.
- Scoop mixture into egg whites, and garnish with paprika. Easy!