We are getting closer to Super Bowl weekend and what’s a better way to cheer on your favorite team than by enjoying some classic appetizers? Around here, we like to get creative in our cooking and our football party spreads, so we whipped up these Buffalo Chicken Cups with Toby’s Blue Cheese. They’re tangy, easy to put together, and really REALLY delicious.
As you might already know we’ve been sharing our favorite appetizer recipes all week long and I promise, they just keep getting better and better!
While chicken wings will always be a go to game day appetizer we thought we would get creative and whip up something even better. These buffalo chicken cups have the same great taste as wings, but are not as messy to eat and a more fun and creative way to enjoy buffalo chicken! And with Toby’s Blue Cheese Dressing you can’t go wrong!
Buffalo Chicken Cups with Toby’s Blue Cheese
I said it already, but you’re going to love these Buffalo Chicken Cups. They’re made with wonton wrappers, chopped veggies and chicken mixed in with Buffalo Sauce. Dip in Toby’s Blue Cheese. Swirl our Blue Cheese Dressing with buffalo sauce to make an even more impressive spread (without much work!).
- 1 package of chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 package of wonton wrappers
- ½ cup of buffalo sauce
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Chives, chopped
- Toby’s Blue Cheese Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook chicken on stove top. Once finished, remove from pan and shred.
- Combine shredded chicken, diced celery and half a cup of buffalo sauce. Mix together and set aside.
- Place wonton wrappers into a muffin tin (we used a mini muffin tin and they came out as the perfect bite-sized appetizer!). Scoop a tablespoon size of the buffalo chicken mixture into each wrap.
- Place in oven for 5-8 minutes. Remove and sprinkle cheddar cheese and then place back in oven until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Plate and garnish with chopped chives. Serve with Toby’s Blue Cheese Dressing.